Green Biscuit Sauce
The big question that led to the design of the Green Biscuit™ was this: how to reduce friction and vibration while moving over surfaces like concrete and asphalt.And the solution is what you see in the Green Biscuit™: two pieces of plastic that are held apart by three metal bolts and rubber spacers between the pieces.This nifty little system works as a shock absorber to prevent the Green Biscuit™ from flipping over. The end result is what we believe is the off-ice hockey puck that best matches the feel of a puck on the ice.
Slides effortlessly on virtually any rough surface so you can play on driveways, parking lots, streets, basements, tennis courts, etc.
- Stays flat – won’t tumble or flip over
- Plays on the street like a real puck on ice!
- Ideal for beginners up to pros
- Makes playing and training convenient and fun
- Great for street, roller or recreational hockey and off-ice training
- Helps develop confidence and improve the three primary stickhandling skills: one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes
- For passing and stick handling practice only. Do not use for shooting practice.